Wednesday 18 February 2015

NZ, thoughts.

I will admit I was not really excited about going to New Zealand. This was hubby's holiday. I thought I would find it boring, wet and well, boring. I humbly apologise for this. How wrong I was. Every day was packed. In fact I think we may have overdone it a bit. So here are my pros and cons to NZ

Things I liked:

The scenery : it is just stunning. It has everything from glaciers to hot springs. Milford Sound is something I will never forget.

The people : I loved their sense of humour and bluntness. They let you know what they think in a very straightforward way. 

The food : We did not have a bad meal in all the time we were there. Their fish and chips are just amazing. Better than anything I have had in the UK. 

The wildlife : we saw possums, kiwis, dolphins, seals, albatross, kia, and other birds I have no idea what they are called.

Meeting/making friends: it was great to meet up with Scribble.

Things I didn't like.

Not seeing whales: as this was due to weather, nothing could be done about it.

Er......and that is it I think. 

New Zealand. I will be back.



No comments:

Post a Comment